Edwardsville Heating Company
As a homeowner or business owner, there is nothing more inconvenient than a broken heating system in the cold of winter. In the event that your system stops working, you can count on McFarland Indoor Comfort Services to respond quickly with affordable repair services. Not in need of system repair? We also offer a variety of other great heating services including maintenance and new system replacement. No matter which type of service you are seeking, you can count on us to be honest and respectful from the moment you call our office to the time one of our highly knowledgeable service techs arrives at your home.
Heater Repair Edwardsville, IL
New Furnace Installation
Are you consistently having problems with your heating system? Are your monthly energy expenses astronomical? It may be time to replace your system with a newer, more energy efficient model. We offer various affordable options, which our knowledgeable staff will go over with you in order to determine which one is the best fit for your individual heating needs. Preventative Maintenance AgreementsProperly maintaining your heating system is essential for a variety of reasons. A well maintained system operates more efficiently, which means it requires less energy to operate. When you use less energy, your monthly utility expenses will reduce as a result. In addition, having your system inspected regularly allows our service techs to identify any issues which could become serious problems in the future and require costly repair services. That is why we offer affordable maintenance services to our residential and commercial customers. Contact us today to learn more about our reliable heating services!
Heating System Troubleshooting and Common Repairs
- Check the Thermostat – Although it seems obvious, check your thermostat and make sure it’s set to heat. More times than not, this simple mistake can be your golden ticket.
- Check the Filters – Dirty or clogged air filters can disrupt the airflow, thus causing unnecessary stress on your unit from working overtime to keep the heat in your home circulating.
- Check the Electricity – Go to the thermostat and throw the switch to “On”. If the fan turns on, you know you have power. If it doesn’t, you know you have problems. Next, check the home’s breaker to make sure the switch that controls the furnace isn’t turned off.
- Check the Power Switch – Your gas furnace has a power switch and it’s found either on the unit, or on a wall nearby. The switch isn’t labeled, so once in a while, this switch can be mistaken for a light switch. Double check to make sure it wasn’t accidentally turned off.
- Check the Pilot Light – If your furnace has a pilot light, check to see if the flame has gone out. If so, follow the instructions of the owner’s manual to relight the pilot. If you aren’t comfortable doing it yourself, call a professional.
If you are still experiencing issues with your furnace, even after following the steps listed above, it may be time to call a professional. McFarland is the Edwardsville HVAC repair experts. Call us today and let us help you on your way to total home comfort.